Teens 4 God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Changing the world one baby at a time

3 posters

Go down

Changing the world one baby at a time Empty Changing the world one baby at a time

Post by floridagirl Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:19 pm

Chaging the world can be hard especially young christian girl Faith Jones. She heard of teen pregnacy and the hard decisions made. So one day she decided to start now,.....
She woke up one late Saturday morning. Finding a bag and some paper she started to write 'HELP FIGHT ABORTION". Faith walked down the staris with confidence then her mother asked,"What are you doing Faith?"
She responded,"Changing the world one baby at a time."
And from that moment on, Faith has kept her goal in mind spreading this critical message. She now has turned 21. With a husband and kids of her own helping her with it to. Women would ask for Faith's inspiration every time she handed them a flyer. Faith would simply respond 'God knows what the world needs so I decided to stand by God for a long time.'
Soon Faith started appering on talk shows like Good Morning America and The Bonnie Hunt Show. She could care less about the fame or money brought in but she cared about all those lives she was saving.
Faith was soon hit with breast cancer and devestation at age 45. During the last few days of her life she encouraged her chidren to kept their heads held high for the future. She told them also to serve others rather than themselves. When at age 49 Faith passed away putting memories on her family and other women.
All of her children promised to due so for Faith. Her eldest Nicole Anderson earned a medical decree from the Harvard University. While her twin boys, Mason and Jack created a company for hurricane or earthquake disaters and became presidents of this company. Her middle child Catherine wrote books in teen issues and how to slove them. Then her younger daughter Jessie became a christian singer for all to hear. Even though these children seperated they still kept their mom's tradition alive helping others. And this would continue for generations to come.
floridagirl
floridagirl

Female Number of posts : 2
Hobbies : drawing, basketball, and volleyball mostly
Humor : IM A LITTLE CRAZY!!!
Nickname : Jane, (the Jane Miser)
Status: : I have experinced that God likes me for me not anybody else. I had been wearing a mask but then my recent church camp he ripped of my mask. So now i feel like a changed person.
Favorite Scripture Verse? : Romans 3:23
Registration date : 2009-08-23

Back to top Go down

Changing the world one baby at a time Empty Re: Changing the world one baby at a time

Post by Abigail G. Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:53 pm

That's cool! Smile
Abigail G.
Abigail G.

Female Number of posts : 468
Hobbies : E-mail, songwriting, guitar, making cards
Humor : Small sign I saw posted on a street light pole: 'MEET LOCAL SINGLES!!! Easy: stand near others, turn off your cell phone.'
Nickname : Abigaily, Person, Abicus
Favorite Scripture Verse? : Psalm 52:9 "I will thank you forever, for you have done it. I will wait for your name, for it is good, in the presence of the godly."
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Changing the world one baby at a time Empty Re: Changing the world one baby at a time

Post by Sonia J. Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:15 pm

Really cool! Cool
Sonia J.
Sonia J.

Female Number of posts : 705
Hobbies : Public speaking, archery, hanging out w/ friends, cooking, sleeptalking(lol), reading, Acting, and tons more!
Humor : Ahh! There's an ant on the floor! Everybody RUN!!!...Wait a sec, I'm not afraid of those. Never mind.
Nickname : Sony, Sonia Bear, others that I don't care to mention....
Favorite Scripture Verse? : At the moment Philippians 2:3 Smile
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down