Teens 4 God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story of life

5 posters

Go down

The Story of life Empty The Story of life

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:47 pm

The Story of Life

Prologue

This is the Story of Life. Many people have it in their homes or stores, yet most choose to think it simply rubbish. Some people pretend to believe it, but deep inside it’s just a story, like Cinderella or Sleeping Beauty. They think “Even if it is true, no prince would come rescue me.” But that is not true. I know.

This is but a small copy of the Story of Life. Therefore, I am only chronicling the most important occurrences. There will be quotes of wisdom from the Story of Life. I will not use chapters, for life does not have chapters. Instead, the story will begin at the end of this paragraph. I choose to omit names, but will call the characters by the names I introduce them with. At the end, I will include a list of their true names. For this is, indeed, a true story.

Many years ago, there was a great King. He lived in a wonderful Kingdom. This King had many servants. He had three servants who were above the others. They were the beautiful one, the war leader, and the messenger. They each led a third of the servants, but the King was above all. The beautiful one was so beautiful he decided he should be King. He gathered one third of the servants to him, to obey him above all and treat him as the King. Then he attacked. But the King knows all things, past, present and future, so the other servants were prepared. The war leader cast the beautiful one out of the Kingdom, as well as those who followed him.

Lots of time passed until it was only about six thousand years ago. Then the King made Creatures in His image. They were living, breathing wonders. They were made by the King. He created things for them in this order. First was day and night. Second was the creation of the earth. He created the earth with a covering of water. Thirdly He drew back the water so that the dry land appeared. Then He created the moon, stars, and sun fourthly. Number five was birds and sea creatures. And six? That was animals and the Creatures. On the seventh day he rested. By this, He made the pattern for our week. In the Story of Life that people have, it says “Six days shall ye labor, and on the seventh shall ye rest.”

The King created two of the Creatures, male and female, that they would be the parents of the world. The King loved to walk and talk with them and they loved Him to. It was a time of peace and plenty. But all too soon, tragedy struck. These happenings had not escaped the beautiful one’s notice. He had not given up his dreams of Kingship, so he devised a scheme to gain recruits for his army.

Now the King had given them a Book and a Bush. The Book told of evil and the Bush gave to whoever eats of its fruit eternal life. You see, when the King created the Creatures, they did not know of sin. They didn’t know about murder or lies or stealing. So if they read the Book, they would learn of these things. But the King did not want them to know of these things so He commanded them not to read the Book or eat the fruit of the Bush. They didn’t understand why, but they promised not to anyway.

One day the female Creature was walking in the garden where the Book and the Bush were. She was walking along when she met a snake. The snake and she had talked for a bit when the snake suddenly said “Why don’t you read the Book?” She said “Why, the King commanded us not to.” The snake laughed, “Don’t you know why He said not to?” The female answered “No, why?” The snake knew his plan was succeeding. “The Book contains great knowledge,” he said “It teaches you enough so that you know as much as the King Himself. That’s why He forbade you to read it. He wants all the knowledge for Himself!” The female Creature could not help believing him. It all seemed so true. So she took the Book from its place in the garden and took it to the other Creature. She told him what the snake had told her. He was not deceived like she was; nevertheless, he took the Book and read it with her.

After the Creatures read the Book they realized what they had done. They had disobeyed the King. They had learned how to sin. They had learned they needed to wear clothes. They had learned of fear. They heard the King coming and hid, because they knew they had sinned. But the King knew because He knows all things. He said “My children, why do you hide from Me?” They answered “We are afraid.” The King asked “Why are you afraid?” Then they said “We are afraid because we have sinned.” The King grew very sorrowful. Though He already knew, He asked why they had sinned. The male said that the female had persuaded him to read the Book. The female told about the snake and what it said. Then the King made the snake come. He cursed the snake so that it had no legs. Then He cursed the Creatures so that they had pain and evil things and had to work. Then He said He could no longer visit them and He went up to the Kingdom, taking the Bush with Him so they could not eat and live forever. For the beautiful one had won the allegiance of the Creatures in that evil move of his. The snake was one of his servants. So the Creatures had fulfilled his plan by reading the Book. Now they were his servants whether they wished it or not.

Someday, the King would have to punish them for disobeying the word of the most important Being in the universe. The punishment would have to be eternal death. It would have to be being burned in a lake of fire…forever. But that was not to be the fate of some.

Around four thousand years later and two thousand years ago for us, the Son of the King was born. It was a remarkable time in history. The Prince was born to a female Creature who believed the King would find a way to save them and the King Himself. The messenger was sent to her to tell her she was chosen to have the one who would save her. She believed and the Prince was born in a stable in a small town. Think of it! The Prince, the King’s Son, born in a stable. It is the humblest building, yet the most blessed in the world! When He was born, both wise kings and shepherds worshiped Him. For that the King created you is enough to bow the head of the proud and raise up the poor and make all men equal.

The Prince grew into a healthy boy and then into a man. When He was 30, He began to heal the sick and crippled. He performed many miracles. Giving back sight, speech, hearing, and freeing possessed people are just a few miracles He performed. He brought some to life even. But He was here for an even greater reason than healing bodies.

The Prince knew what would happen to Him, but He did nothing to prevent it. He was captured by servants of the beautiful one. He was beaten and sent to the very stronghold of the beautiful one…the Castle of Death. But even in Death the King and Son of the King could not be beaten. There, unseen by all Creatures, the Prince of Peace wrestled with the beautiful one for us…and won. Now all those who come to Him for shelter can be claimed by Him as His own.

The Prince came back to those who believed that He was the Son of the King. They were startled, for no one who went to Death came back unless He had called them. They had thought He could not come back because He could not call Himself. But they saw the marks Death left and believed. After appearing to all those who believed, He went back to His Father’s Kingdom.

Someday, the King will destroy the world and throw those who do not take refuge in the Prince in the lake of fire. Great will be the suffering of those who believed not. There will be a great battle with the beautiful one and his servants, but the King will overcome. They will go in the lake of fire too. But that will not be the end. For those who are sheltered by the blood of the Son of the King will live with the King and Him forever in splendor. I am one of these.

List:
King- God
Prince/Son of the King- Jesus
The servants- angels
The beautiful one- Lucifer/Satan
The messenger- Gabriel
The war leader- Michael
Creatures- Humans
Female Creature- Eve
Male Creature- Adam
Female Creature who was mother of the Prince- Mary
Kingdom- Heaven
Book- Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil
Bush- Tree of Life
Story of Life- Bible
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

The Story of life Empty Re: The Story of life

Post by Hannah B. Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:33 pm

Soooooo, Sara, you liked that story I sent you? I think I can tell.
Hannah B.
Hannah B.

Female Number of posts : 144
Hobbies : writing, reading, homeschool, and art
Humor :
Nickname : HB, Hannah Banana, Nana, Meanest Sister in the World...
Status: : Mark of the Cults...sounds kinda like some horror movie from the 70's - no insult intended, Mr. Bywater

Favorite Scripture Verse? : Romans 5:8
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:22 am

Yeah LOL
I forgot which person who sent it to me!
LOL

Yeah i like it!

Last edited by Sara D. on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Rose C. Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:24 pm

That Laugh With Great Vigor is very funny! Why does it do that? L- O -L
Laugh With Great Vigor

Love the story too.
Crystal Rose C.
Crystal Rose C.

Female Number of posts : 569
Location : Right where God put me! On earth! Can you say that? "E-A-R-T-H"
Hobbies : singing! thats like all I do all day! Oh and I ride my bike....oh and I sing too! HAHA!
Humor : Why did the chicken jump on a BQ? ....He wanted fried chicken!
Nickname : "Hey you!"
"Tom Boy!"
"Coco-lakie"

Favorite Scripture Verse? : Prob 31

The whole thing!
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://areyougoodingodseyes.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:59 pm

Sarah R. wrote:Listen up peoples! she's doing this becaus ERIC KNOOOPPP! is the one who inspired her to annoy people! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

ROFL* LOL* HECK*
MUWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Laugh With Great Vigor Laugh With Great Vigor Laugh With Great Vigor Laugh With Great Vigor Laugh With Great Vigor clareesa, Laugh With Great Vigor Laugh With Great Vigor Laugh With Great Vigor i Laugh With Great Vigor can Laugh With Great Vigor almost Laugh With Great Vigor say Laugh With Great Vigor, nvm Laugh With Great Vigor Laugh With Great Vigor u Laugh With Great Vigor don't Laugh With Great Vigor wanna Laugh With Great Vigor know...Laugh With Great Vigor

WOW you guys was it really that big of a deal!??
Why do you not want us saying heck*?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Clareesa Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:50 pm

and it wasn't Eric Knopp...it was David KNopp...from a forum for Rachel's worldview class....

but seriously, we keep getting way off topic....and as admin....i'm one of the 'topic police' lol so...please try to stay on topic guys. Very Happy
thanks!
Clareesa
Clareesa
Admin

Female Number of posts : 961
Hobbies : Doing what God wants me to
Humor :
Nickname : Fred, Clari, Catch-light Clari, Reeces-Pieces, Kee-kee, Pretty Much Everything Else, Creesa, Punk(don't ask),
Favorite Scripture Verse? : Psalm 62:5, 'Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him.'
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://wix.com/clarinoel/clarinoel

Back to top Go down

Post by Clareesa Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:52 pm

Sara D. wrote:

WOW you guys was it really that big of a deal!??
Why do you not want us saying heck*?

and I would appreciate if you wouldn't use that word, because I know some people arn't allowed to use it. It's just kinda a rude word...not like a terrible word...but please if you can...don't use it. I really don't want to sound mean with all this stuff.... Neutral Wink
Clareesa
Clareesa
Admin

Female Number of posts : 961
Hobbies : Doing what God wants me to
Humor :
Nickname : Fred, Clari, Catch-light Clari, Reeces-Pieces, Kee-kee, Pretty Much Everything Else, Creesa, Punk(don't ask),
Favorite Scripture Verse? : Psalm 62:5, 'Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him.'
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://wix.com/clarinoel/clarinoel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:22 pm

lol yeh, rachel told me all about the whole thing about her worldview class, and how they encouraged them not to say those words
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail G. Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:13 am

I think if the administrators say don't use that word, then we shouldn't use that word.
Abigail G.
Abigail G.

Female Number of posts : 468
Hobbies : E-mail, songwriting, guitar, making cards
Humor : Small sign I saw posted on a street light pole: 'MEET LOCAL SINGLES!!! Easy: stand near others, turn off your cell phone.'
Nickname : Abigaily, Person, Abicus
Favorite Scripture Verse? : Psalm 52:9 "I will thank you forever, for you have done it. I will wait for your name, for it is good, in the presence of the godly."
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:57 pm

okay i will not use that word! Smile

But are most people who post reading the story???

Sara d.

Last edited by Sara D. on Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:23 pm

My bad. affraid
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by @ubrey B. Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:30 pm

i already edited a few posts over that....
@ubrey B.
@ubrey B.
Admin

Female Number of posts : 478
Hobbies : whatever hits me momentarity :)
Humor : I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick :)
Nickname : Pooky
Favorite Scripture Verse? : Isaiah 6:8
Registration date : 2008-06-17

http://www.teens4god.sosblog.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down