Teens 4 God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fav. Verse

5 posters

Go down

Fav. Verse Empty Fav. Verse

Post by @ubrey B. Sat May 09, 2009 11:12 pm

(I dont think we've done this before, but who knows, i suffer from short-term memory-loss)
BUT, i know on our profiles we have our favorite verse referances, but type it out: your favorite verse.
@ubrey B.
@ubrey B.
Admin

Female Number of posts : 478
Hobbies : whatever hits me momentarity :)
Humor : I love poetry, long walks on the beach, and poking dead things with a stick :)
Nickname : Pooky
Favorite Scripture Verse? : Isaiah 6:8
Registration date : 2008-06-17

http://www.teens4god.sosblog.com/

Back to top Go down

Fav. Verse Empty Re: Fav. Verse

Post by Clareesa Sun May 10, 2009 12:09 pm

Psalm 62:5, Find Rest, O, My Soul, From God alone. My Hope comes from Him.

Very Happy
Clareesa
Clareesa
Admin

Female Number of posts : 961
Hobbies : Doing what God wants me to
Humor :
Nickname : Fred, Clari, Catch-light Clari, Reeces-Pieces, Kee-kee, Pretty Much Everything Else, Creesa, Punk(don't ask),
Favorite Scripture Verse? : Psalm 62:5, 'Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him.'
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://wix.com/clarinoel/clarinoel

Back to top Go down

Post by Foster G Sun May 10, 2009 12:36 pm

well, I do on my profile, but it's Joshua 1:9:Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”

I'm not sure it's my all-time most favorite verse, but I like it a lot.
Foster G
Foster G

Male Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : Piano, cats, music, homeschool, and reading
Humor : Borrow money from a pessimist - they don't expect it back!
Nickname : I don't need one, foster's different enough
Status: : still checking this site, but not posting much..lol
(sorry, I am still here...haha)
Favorite Scripture Verse? : Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go"
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 13, 2009 6:35 pm

Wow...hmm..Let me think about that for a while..
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Anna G. Wed May 20, 2009 12:38 am

Isaiah 43:1-4 But now, this is what the LORD says- He who created you, O Jacob, He who formed you, O Israel: "Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not set you ablaze. For I am the LORD, you God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I give Egypt for your ransom, Cush and Seba in your stead. Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, ......... Very Happy Fav. Verse 623917 Pray
Anna G.
Anna G.

Female Number of posts : 46
Hobbies : Computer, playing with my bird, emailing, school
Favorite Scripture Verse? : Isaiah 43:1-4a
Registration date : 2009-02-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail G. Fri May 22, 2009 5:19 pm

I have mine on my profile, but I'll post it here anyway...

Psalm 62:9 "I will thank you forever, for you have done it. I will wait for your name, for it is good, in the presence of the godly."

(David (or whoever wrote this psalm) is talking to God.) This verse has applied to so many things in my life this year and it reminds me to wait on God and not try to take matters in my own hands, but to let Him work because then, in the end, He will get all the glory because HE is the One who did it, not me!
Abigail G.
Abigail G.

Female Number of posts : 468
Hobbies : E-mail, songwriting, guitar, making cards
Humor : Small sign I saw posted on a street light pole: 'MEET LOCAL SINGLES!!! Easy: stand near others, turn off your cell phone.'
Nickname : Abigaily, Person, Abicus
Favorite Scripture Verse? : Psalm 52:9 "I will thank you forever, for you have done it. I will wait for your name, for it is good, in the presence of the godly."
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Clareesa Sat May 23, 2009 1:47 am

Abigail G. wrote:I have mine on my profile, but I'll post it here anyway...

Psalm 62:9 "I will thank you forever, for you have done it. I will wait for your name, for it is good, in the presence of the godly."

(David (or whoever wrote this psalm) is talking to God.) This verse has applied to so many things in my life this year and it reminds me to wait on God and not try to take matters in my own hands, but to let Him work because then, in the end, He will get all the glory because HE is the One who did it, not me!

Ohhh! I love that verse too! ( I actually love the whole chapter!!!) ....I think it's an awesome chapter to memorize! I did!
And it is a really awesome chapter to quote back to yourself in tons of situations where you're feeling angry/sad/lonely ect...
Very Happy
Clareesa
Clareesa
Admin

Female Number of posts : 961
Hobbies : Doing what God wants me to
Humor :
Nickname : Fred, Clari, Catch-light Clari, Reeces-Pieces, Kee-kee, Pretty Much Everything Else, Creesa, Punk(don't ask),
Favorite Scripture Verse? : Psalm 62:5, 'Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him.'
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://wix.com/clarinoel/clarinoel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down