Teens 4 God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

verses on life or living

Go down

verses on life or living Empty verses on life or living

Post by Guest Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:00 pm

Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel, and not frightened in anything by your opponents. This is a clear sign to them of their destruction, but of your salvation, and that from God. —Philippians 1:27-28
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

verses on life or living Empty Re: verses on life or living

Post by Guest Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:01 pm

Put on then, as God's chosen ones, holy and beloved, compassionate hearts, kindness, humility, meekness, and patience, bearing with one another and, if one has a complaint against another, forgiving each other; as the Lord has forgiven you, so you also must forgive. And above all these put on love, which binds everything together in perfect harmony. And let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body. And be thankful. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.

—Colossians 3:1-17
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonia J. Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:11 pm

A gentle answer turns away wrath,
but a harsh word stirs up anger.
proverbs 15:1
I know that it's kinda short, but it's a really great verse! Smile
Sonia J.
Sonia J.

Female Number of posts : 705
Hobbies : Public speaking, archery, hanging out w/ friends, cooking, sleeptalking(lol), reading, Acting, and tons more!
Humor : Ahh! There's an ant on the floor! Everybody RUN!!!...Wait a sec, I'm not afraid of those. Never mind.
Nickname : Sony, Sonia Bear, others that I don't care to mention....
Favorite Scripture Verse? : At the moment Philippians 2:3 Smile
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down