Teens 4 God
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP!

+2
Crystal Rose C.
Clareesa
6 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

HELP! Empty HELP!

Post by Clareesa Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:08 pm

I'm really in a fix at the moment! lol
So I'm writing a movie...and i'm like half way done....and I'm having a VERY
hard time coming up with ideas to keep the movie exciting.
So does anyone have any ideas of somethings exciting or funny but yet realistic that could happen to
two kids in the woods. They are...well basicaly...on a 'treasure hunt'
ANy ideas? I REALLY need some!
Thanks! Very Happy
Clareesa
Clareesa
Admin

Female Number of posts : 961
Hobbies : Doing what God wants me to
Humor :
Nickname : Fred, Clari, Catch-light Clari, Reeces-Pieces, Kee-kee, Pretty Much Everything Else, Creesa, Punk(don't ask),
Favorite Scripture Verse? : Psalm 62:5, 'Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him.'
Registration date : 2008-06-16

http://wix.com/clarinoel/clarinoel

Back to top Go down

HELP! Empty Re: HELP!

Post by Clareesa Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:55 pm

sorry...I accidently had to locked so that no one could reply...I fixed it.. Smile
Clareesa
Clareesa
Admin

Humor :
Nickname : Fred, Clari, Catch-light Clari, Reeces-Pieces, Kee-kee, Pretty Much Everything Else, Creesa, Punk(don't ask),
Favorite Scripture Verse? : Psalm 62:5, 'Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him.'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:30 pm

lol, I was about to pm you about that.jk
You could have one of the kids fall into a pit 10 feet or so deep Twisted Evil
Or you could have them chased by wolves,or...you could have someone els looking for the treasure too, and have them capture the girl so that her brother has to save her.
wait...Is it a girl and a boy? or what?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Rose C. Fri Dec 19, 2008 8:59 pm

HAHAH! Yeah that might help to know if it is a boy and girl!
Crystal Rose C.
Crystal Rose C.

Female Number of posts : 569
Location : Right where God put me! On earth! Can you say that? "E-A-R-T-H"
Hobbies : singing! thats like all I do all day! Oh and I ride my bike....oh and I sing too! HAHA!
Humor : Why did the chicken jump on a BQ? ....He wanted fried chicken!
Nickname : "Hey you!"
"Tom Boy!"
"Coco-lakie"

Favorite Scripture Verse? : Prob 31

The whole thing!
Registration date : 2008-07-02

http://areyougoodingodseyes.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy I. Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:15 pm

I think it is a boy and a girl, but they're not sibs.

Okay, I was thinking maybe they can be walking along and suddenly a mushroom picker pops out and goes, "Muoshroom??? Twoo Muoshrooms???" No, jk.
Amy I.
Amy I.

Female Number of posts : 305
Hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, running, Violin, PYP, petting cats, kicking dogs, reading, writing, beating Sonia at arm-wrestling :)
Humor : German? I don't know that word. We don't use that word in America.
Nickname : Para-Amy (long story)
Favorite Scripture Verse? : Oh man, there are so many...
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Clareesa Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:45 pm

HAHA! Amy! lol
Clareesa
Clareesa
Admin

Humor :

Back to top Go down

Post by Clareesa Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:46 pm

So there's a guy and girl and they are following these clues looking for the girl's brother...the girl already strained her ankle...lol
And they have to find the brother at a certain time....
Clareesa
Clareesa
Admin

Humor :

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:59 pm

Ok, maybe you could have them chased by some bad guys who want the treasure too.
Or, maybe, the bad guys want the brother because HE has the secret to the treasure, and they are following the siblings.
Oh, and the bad guys sprained her ankle, so they would slow down. becuase
the bad guys are WAY out of shape and can't go that fast.
Or, a bad storm comes, and they have to seek shelter in a cave, but the cave entrance collapses, so they have to find another way out.
Just ideas.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:00 pm

Oops! The above was by Anna, not Josh.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sonia J. Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:28 pm

I think it might be fun that as some humer....like they hear a noise in the bushes but it's really just a dog or something like that...lol Very Happy
Sonia J.
Sonia J.

Female Number of posts : 705
Hobbies : Public speaking, archery, hanging out w/ friends, cooking, sleeptalking(lol), reading, Acting, and tons more!
Humor : Ahh! There's an ant on the floor! Everybody RUN!!!...Wait a sec, I'm not afraid of those. Never mind.
Nickname : Sony, Sonia Bear, others that I don't care to mention....
Favorite Scripture Verse? : At the moment Philippians 2:3 Smile
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Clareesa Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:41 pm

Ok...so there isn't any treasure. lol...there's a bacteria thing spreading (I should have explained this all earlier) through the town...these kids have to find the prankster brothe who hid all these clues to find him...he has no ideas about the bacteria. So a bad guy wouldn't really work...cause the whole town is evacuating....
and I did think about a storm...but that would be too hard to film...plus we don't have a cave. lol
Clareesa
Clareesa
Admin

Humor :

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Rose C. Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:28 am

It sounds like its an interesting movie!I want to see it sometime! Would you beable to put it on you tube of a media player?

Some ideas hummm.....
Well you could put something like them getting separated and kind of go back and forth and like for the guy have a chicken make some rustling sound in bushes and he grabs a stick and says something like he is really scared and the a chicken pops out. And then later he hears another sound in some bushes and hes says something like "Oh no its another chicken again" And then out pops the girl.

Or you could do something like they find some people who got out of town before the bacteria got to them. And if you do that you have many different characters you can play with like there could be a skinny scarred boy and at every sound he's like "Ohh no where going to die!" Or you could get a girl who is all into her looks and shes all ways winning. Or a born leader and what ever he thinks every one else follow. Or you could get a macho guy! and the list can go on and on! And the more different characteristics the more fun and funnier you can make it!
Crystal Rose C.
Crystal Rose C.

Hobbies : singing! thats like all I do all day! Oh and I ride my bike....oh and I sing too! HAHA!
"Tom Boy!"
"Coco-lakie"

The whole thing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Foster G Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:26 pm

Crystal C. wrote: and like for the guy have a chicken make some rustling sound in bushes and he grabs a stick and says something like he is really scared and the a chicken pops out. And then later he hears another sound in some bushes and hes says something like "Oh no its another chicken again" And then out pops the girl.

that joke's kinda used a lot, not really funny anymore...

so how did she sprain her leg? If the thing going wrong is a virus, what happened to her?
Foster G
Foster G

Male Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : Piano, cats, music, homeschool, and reading
Humor : Borrow money from a pessimist - they don't expect it back!
Nickname : I don't need one, foster's different enough
Status: : still checking this site, but not posting much..lol
(sorry, I am still here...haha)
Favorite Scripture Verse? : Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go"
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Rose C. Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:36 pm

I know but it is an idea and I know of a lot of people who used that joke and no one ever even realized it until later. Be cause they make it so funny or scary!
Crystal Rose C.
Crystal Rose C.

"Tom Boy!"
"Coco-lakie"

The whole thing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:17 pm

wait why are the people evacuating the town if theres a bacteria spreding? wouldn't the town be quarantined to ceep the bacteria from spreding to other cities?
and if it were dangerous wouldint experts be called in from the NCDC (national center for disease control)
and the "somthings in the bushes" is realy overdone I think that they should get seperated for some reason and find each other across some impasable place (like a river or a cliff) and the guy should do somthing heroic and mess up only to find out it wasnt necessary (like there was a bridge farther along)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Foster G Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:02 pm

haha, that's good.

hey, yeah! there would be a quarintine!
Foster G
Foster G

Male Number of posts : 284
Hobbies : Piano, cats, music, homeschool, and reading
Humor : Borrow money from a pessimist - they don't expect it back!
Nickname : I don't need one, foster's different enough
Status: : still checking this site, but not posting much..lol
(sorry, I am still here...haha)
Favorite Scripture Verse? : Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go"
Registration date : 2008-10-31

Back to top Go down

Post by Clareesa Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:16 pm

Well...it's not exactly a bacteria...that's something I'm still working on.
I doubt many of you have ever seen Adramda Strain....(I don't know how to spell it) ....but it's basically this thing going around a mysteriously killing people. If you get it, you die....like right away pretty much. So people can't pass it to other people...it's just in the air.
Yeah, the bridge/cliff idea would be cool...but we're filming it at out house...and we don't have a cliff or bridge! But we do have a LOT of woods!
Clareesa
Clareesa
Admin

Humor :

Back to top Go down

Post by Clareesa Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:18 pm

foster G. wrote: so how did she sprain her leg? If the thing going wrong is a virus, what happened to her?

She tripped. lol (lame I know)....
Ok...I'm a little confused (I get confused a lot)....she doesn't have the virusus/bacteria thing....if that's what your asking?
Clareesa
Clareesa
Admin

Humor :

Back to top Go down

Post by Clareesa Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:35 pm

Ok....so I was thinking...(just know from all your ideas) something like this:
Justin and Emma (those are the names of the guy and girl) are searching for clues....they get separated...then Justin finds Tyler (the other guy they were looking for) then both Justin and Tyler have to find Emma...
I would like to add something somehow 'sinister' in here somewhere...just to add excitement...I don't have to, but would like to.
And I like the idea of them doing something heroic, but then finding out it wasn't needed....but I would need some more ideas...
Clareesa
Clareesa
Admin

Humor :

Back to top Go down

Post by Abigail G. Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:18 pm

A really good aspect of a movie is to try to weave a theme throughout so there is a sort of "ground point" to return to. This could be a striking event that happens in the beginning of the movie and is referred to and emphasized throughout, or some humorous situation a particular character keeps getting themself into...the possiblities are numerous!
I don't have many specific ideas, but this movie sounds highly intriguing! Maybe there could be some kind of crime committed in the beginning of the movie (maybe even the cause of the virus!) and as the guy and girl are searching for her brother, they keep stumbling across clues as to who did it and where why how...
How to make it all tie in, I don't know, but its just an idea...
Abigail G.
Abigail G.

Female Number of posts : 468
Hobbies : E-mail, songwriting, guitar, making cards
Humor : Small sign I saw posted on a street light pole: 'MEET LOCAL SINGLES!!! Easy: stand near others, turn off your cell phone.'
Nickname : Abigaily, Person, Abicus
Favorite Scripture Verse? : Psalm 52:9 "I will thank you forever, for you have done it. I will wait for your name, for it is good, in the presence of the godly."
Registration date : 2008-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Rose C. Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:51 pm

Yeah good idea Abigail
like a robber goes on government property and there is like a shack but he doesn't know it is government property.
But any way in the shack they have a certain virus like thing what ever you call it that the government discovered and is keeping there so people don't get sick and die. But then the guards of the property arrive and and he trips and knocks the container over and scrams! And may be you could make it so when the girl gets lost she finds the robbers hang out but she doesn't know it is his.

But make it so he has a black mask on so you don't know who it is until the end.
Crystal Rose C.
Crystal Rose C.

"Tom Boy!"
"Coco-lakie"

The whole thing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:56 am

thats a good idea but a shack? maby he could hyjack a government transport vehicle or he could rob some ancient ruins and unliesh a curse or somthing? or maby a doctor decides to unleish a virus (a virus because its sounds a lot more sinister than bacteria) to get revenge but it mutates and becomes a deadly airborn strain and he hides the evidence where the lost girl finds it when they become separated and the CDC investegators pick up the girl with the evedence and think she did it (sorry if I'm a little hard to follow I'm realy tired)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Rose C. Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:15 am

Caleb S. wrote: the CDC investegators pick up the girl with the evedence and think she did it (sorry if I'm a little hard to follow I'm realy tired)

Yeah and then when they fine the boys (cuz they had been following clues and are pretty sure who did it) They uncover who was really behind it!

Well I was trying to think of something she might have to tape. But that would be a good idea though! Wait can't Rachel drive? And you guys have a long long drive way right?

Yeah bacteria doesn't spread from person to person so it would be better to call it virus!
Crystal Rose C.
Crystal Rose C.

"Tom Boy!"
"Coco-lakie"

The whole thing!

Back to top Go down

Post by Clareesa Sun Dec 21, 2008 4:38 pm

Wow...you guys have given me a lot of ideas! Smile
Yeah...I had thought about doing something where the virus thingy had been created by some guy(evil guy! lol)...and they kept coming across clues...
it would just be very difficult to write...
I've been walking around our house in circles thinking of how to write this all...it could get very complex. lol... Very Happy
Clareesa
Clareesa
Admin

Humor :

Back to top Go down

Post by Clareesa Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:01 pm

Ok...so I have a cast of 3 people. I need ideas for something that you could do with just those 3 people...and that wouldn't require any certain scene...like, all I have is woods pretty much to work with, no cliff, shack ect...I MIGHT be able to have a cave...MAYBE...because I might film some of it up at cougar...
Clareesa
Clareesa
Admin

Humor :

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum