It doesn't have a title yet, either.

Go down

Re: It doesn't have a title yet, either.

Post by Amy I. on Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:38 pm

Yeah, I know how that is.
Amy I.

Female Number of posts : 305
Hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, running, Violin, PYP, petting cats, kicking dogs, reading, writing, beating Sonia at arm-wrestling :)
Humor : German? I don't know that word. We don't use that word in America.
Nickname : Para-Amy (long story)
Favorite Scripture Verse? : Oh man, there are so many...
Registration date : 2008-06-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah B. on Fri Nov 07, 2008 2:11 pm

Well, sortof. I have the entire story plot in my head, but it won't come out on paper (or in this case, Microsoft Word) quite the way I want it too.
Hannah B.

Female Number of posts : 144
Hobbies : writing, reading, homeschool, and art
Humor :
Nickname : HB, Hannah Banana, Nana, Meanest Sister in the World...
Status: : Mark of the Cults...sounds kinda like some horror movie from the 70's - no insult intended, Mr. Bywater

Favorite Scripture Verse? : Romans 5:8
Registration date : 2008-06-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy I. on Thu Nov 06, 2008 10:03 pm

Yeah, it happens.

Well, do you have any more written yet?
Amy I.

Hobbies : Basketball, Soccer, running, Violin, PYP, petting cats, kicking dogs, reading, writing, beating Sonia at arm-wrestling :)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah B. on Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:59 pm

Thanks, everyone. Yeah, I have about 2000 stories based on my dreams buried in my brain, except I can never remember them after they are done.
Hannah B.

Humor :
Status: : Mark of the Cults...sounds kinda like some horror movie from the 70's - no insult intended, Mr. Bywater

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:17 pm

WOW! i'm very surprised dear Hannah. i thought i was the only one who wrote stories based off my dream.
Purtty much ALL my stories i've written are from dreams! It's really cool though! i have an awesome dream and adjust a little things to make more sense and WALA! a story is born!
Keep up the work!
-Glad i'm not the only one-
lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Rose C. on Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:24 pm

Wow pretty good! way better then what I can do! I'm not that great of a writer!LOL!
I hardly ever have dreams.
Crystal Rose C.

Female Number of posts : 569
Location : Right where God put me! On earth! Can you say that? "E-A-R-T-H"
Hobbies : singing! thats like all I do all day! Oh and I ride my bike....oh and I sing too! HAHA!
Humor : Why did the chicken jump on a BQ? ....He wanted fried chicken!
Nickname : "Hey you!"
"Tom Boy!"
"Coco-lakie"

Favorite Scripture Verse? : Prob 31

The whole thing!
Registration date : 2008-07-02

View user profile http://areyougoodingodseyes.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Amy I. on Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:34 pm

So you're another of those mean cliffhanger writers, are you? Grrr...well, okay, I like writing cliffhangers too. I admit it.
Amy I.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Clareesa on Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:03 am

kewl! Very Happy

Admin

Female Number of posts : 961
Hobbies : Doing what God wants me to
Humor :
Nickname : Fred, Clari, Catch-light Clari, Reeces-Pieces, Kee-kee, Pretty Much Everything Else, Creesa, Punk(don't ask),
Favorite Scripture Verse? : Psalm 62:5, 'Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from him.'
Registration date : 2008-06-16

View user profile http://wix.com/clarinoel/clarinoel

Back to top Go down

It doesn't have a title yet, either.

Post by Hannah B. on Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:29 pm

Hi everyone, this is actually just a dream I had. I thought it was kind of interesting, so I wrote it down, edited it, edited it some more, and then decided to turn it into a book. So here is the first installment of my "dream-book".

CHAPTER ONE

Kayla peeked around the corner in the hall. Since no one was coming, she swallowed and dashed around the corner and across the hall to the heavy wooden door of her sisters’ room. The girl fumbled with the keys briefly before she found the right one. The door swung open quietly except for one small squeak. She nervously started to put the keys in her pocket, but accidently dropped them on the ground instead. She froze, but relaxed when she heard no responding footsteps echo on the stone floor. She picked up the keys, relief strong on her face.

Kayla quietly slipped through the door into the large room beyond. She turned to shut and lock the door before she surveyed the room around her. The room held her two six year old sisters, Tara and Neloya. The girls were identical twins, only Kayla could tell them apart, now that their parents were gone. They slept peacefully in their beds, with their blonde hair streaming around their faces. The sleep was not natural like it looked, for Kayla knew it was drugged. She opened the satchel hanging from her shoulder and pulled out a small glass bottle that held the awakening medicine. The glass stopper came out easily, even though it was made to fit tightly. Bending over the nearest sister, Neloya, Kayla gently lifted up her head and poured a few drops between her lips.

After a few moments, Neloya woke up. Before she could speak, Kayla whispered, “Don’t say anything, we’re going to hide from Zigtha, that mean lady who took us. You can talk when we get outside.” While she was saying this, she bent over Tara and began to give her the same liquid from the small vial.

Suddenly both Neloya and Kayla heard a loud commotion in the hall outside, and then they heard people rattling the lock and trying to open the door. When they heard someone shout to just break down the door, Kayla dropped the bottle, picked up Neloya, who was beginning to cry from fright, and ran towards the window. She paused and looked toward the bed where Tara lay, still in her drugged sleep.

“Tara!” she cried, but she could see that the wooden bar was beginning to give way beneath the relentless pounding and she knew that if she tried to take Tara too, then they would all be captured again. The only choice was to take Neloya and run. Kayla put Neloya on the ground and pushed the window open. Her head swam dizzily as she looked over the window sill, even though it was only about twenty feet from the ground. While praying to God that no one would be hurt –except maybe Zigtha and her men-, she picked up Neloya, shut her eyes tightly and jumped out the window.

Kayla hit the ground with Neloya on top of her. She didn’t stop to take count of any bruises and scrapes; instead she held on to Neloya and rolled underneath the nearest bushes. She thanked God for the thick branches that hid them thoroughly. While she quietly comforted Neloya, Kayla closed her eyes and thought back to the reason she was hiding here, all covered in grass and dirt, with one sister wrapped in her arms and the other still in the building that loomed forbiddingly above them.

I wanted to make the chapter longer, but this is a perfect chapter ending. People would want to read on because they're curious about lots of things. Like "Who is Zigtha?" and "What did Kayla mean by 'the mean lady who took us'?"
Hannah B.

Humor :

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down